Phoebe Bikini Top - Rust
Our Phoebe bikini top is truly one of a kind. The fully smocked bikini top with a straight neckline, frisky frill detail & vintage-inspired daisy floral print is silky to the touch and will easily make you stand out from the crowd.
Also, who said Phoebe is solely meant for the beach? She pairs perfectly (and shamelessly hot) with your favorite shorts.
Note that Phoebe comes in a rust color, which may slightly differ from the color in the first two pictures (due to lighting & editing). Please take the third picture as a color reference.
Our model is wearing a Size S (Cup Size: 70B/32B, Height: 1,65m/5’4”, Bust: 81/32”). We recommend going up a size as the top generally runs one size smaller. Our Phoebe bikini top is not padded and generally suits up to a B cup/small C cup. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
- Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
- Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
- Premium Italian fabric (Uni fabric: 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane, Printed fabric: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane)
- Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
- Comes with adjustable (and of course removable) tie-straps
For every purchase we donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
|Size||Width||Front length (without frills||Cup size||Regular top size (EU)|
|S||60 - 70cm||15cm||65 A,B/70 A,B||XS|
|M||62.5 - 72.5cm||16cm||65 C/70 C,D/75 A/B||S|
|L||65 - 75cm||17cm||75 C/D||M|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love