Phoebe Bikini Top - Rust
Our Phoebe bikini top is truly one of a kind - it features adjustable tie-straps that are also removable. The fully smoked bikini top with a straight neckline, frisky frill detail & vintage inspired daisy floral print is silky to the touch and will make you stand out from the crowd. Also, who said Phoebe is solely meant for the beach? She pairs perfectly (and shamelessly hot) with your favourite shorts.
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size S (Cup Size: 70C/32C, Height: 1,60cm/5’2”, Bust: 84/33”, Waist 64/25”, Hips 91/36”). If you're unsure between sizes, we recommend you to go up a size as the top runs generally one size smaller. Our Phoebe bikini top is not padded and generally suits up to a B cup/small C cup. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
- Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
- Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
- Premium Italian fabric (78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane)
- Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
For every purchase we donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
|Size||Width||Front length (without frills||Cup size||Regular top size (EU)|
|S||60 - 70cm||15cm||65 A,B/70 A,B||XS|
|M||62.5 - 72.5cm||16cm||65 C/70 C,D/75 A/B||S|
|L||65 - 75cm||17cm||75 C/D||M|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE. We ship 100% carbon neutral. Orders to the United States and Canada are shipped via UPS Express.
We offer free shipping to Germany on orders above €70 as well as to EU countries on orders above 140€. Please note that returns are excluded from this offer. Free shipping orders to EU countries are shipped via UPS Standard, when applicable.
|Country||Shipping Costs||Delivery Time|
|Germany (DHL GoGreen)||4,95€||2-3 business days|
|United Kingdom (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|United Kingdom (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|All EU Countries (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|All EU Countries (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (DHL GoGreen)||13,95€||5-8 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (UPS Standard)||16,95€||2-4 business days|
|USA & Canada (UPS Express)||19,95€||2-3 business days|
|Rest of the World (UPS Express)||upon request||upon request|