Emma Bikini Bottom - Army Reversible
This bikini bottom features a high cut leg and cheeky coverage. The feminine daisy floral print gives you real vintage vibes and is showcased in this simple, but striking design. Emma is extremely soft, seamless & provides a flattering fit without any binding and can be worn both mid or high-waist. And don’t forget - Emma is reversible and can also be worn in khaki green - pretty cool, huh?
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size S. (Cup Size: 75B/34B, Height: 1,73cm/5’7”, Bust: 85/33”, Waist 63/25”, Hips 91/36”). Emma is true to size. So when in doubt, go for your usual size. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
- Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
- Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
- Premium Italian fabric (78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane)
- Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
For every purchase we donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
|Size||Hip||Front length||Pants size (EU)|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE. We ship 100% carbon neutral. Orders to the United States and Canada are shipped via UPS Express.
We offer free shipping to Germany on orders above €70 as well as to EU countries on orders above 140€. Please note that returns are excluded from this offer. Free shipping orders to EU countries are shipped via UPS Standard, when applicable.
|Country||Shipping Costs||Delivery Time|
|Germany (DHL GoGreen)||4,95€||2-3 business days|
|United Kingdom (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|United Kingdom (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|All EU Countries (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|All EU Countries (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (DHL GoGreen)||13,95€||5-8 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (UPS Standard)||16,95€||2-4 business days|
|USA & Canada (UPS Express)||19,95€||2-3 business days|
|Rest of the World (UPS Express)||upon request||upon request|