Emma Bikini Bottom - Army Green Reversible
This pale green bikini bottom features a high cut leg and cheeky coverage. The feminine daisy floral print gives you real vintage vibes and is showcased in this simple, but striking design. Emma is extremely soft, seamless & provides a flattering fit without any binding and can be worn both mid or high-waist. And don’t forget - Emma is reversible and can also be worn in khaki green - pretty cool, huh?
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size S (Height: 1,73cm/5’7”, Waist: 63/25”, Hips: 91/36”). Emma is true to size. So when in doubt, go for your usual size. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
Please note that the color in the video is rather grayish. The actual color tone is Army Green, as seen in the pictures.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
- Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
- Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
- Premium Italian fabric (Uni fabric: 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane, Printed fabric: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane)
- Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
- Please note that we don't use the golden metal plates anymore
For every purchase we donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
|Size||Hip||Front length||Pants size (EU)|
|XS||86 - 90cm||20cm||34|
|S||90 - 94cm||21cm||34/36|
|M||94 - 98cm||22cm||38|
|L||98 - 102cm||23cm||40|
|XL||102 - 106cm||24cm||42|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE. We ship 100% carbon neutral. Orders to the United States and Canada are shipped via UPS Express.
We offer free shipping to Germany on orders above €70 as well as to mainland EU countries on orders above 150€. Please note that returns are excluded from this offer. Free shipping orders to EU countries are shipped via UPS Standard, when applicable.
|Country||Shipping Costs||Delivery Time|
|Germany (DHL GoGreen)||4,95€||2-3 business days|
|United Kingdom (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|United Kingdom (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|Most EU Countries (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|Most EU Countries (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|Most EU Islands (DHL GoGreen)||14,95€||5-14 business days|
|Most EU Islands (UPS Express)||29,95€||2-3 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (DHL GoGreen)||13,95€||5-8 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (UPS Standard)||16,95€||2-4 business days|
|USA & Canada (UPS Express)||19,95€||2-3 business days|
|Rest of the World (UPS Express)||upon request||upon request|