Amelia Bikini Bottom - Minamal Black
Free shipping to Germany over 70€ (Mainland EU Europe over 150€)
Going classic has never looked so good. Amelia is designed to meet the comfort of your dreams, featuring a flattering lowrise cut, thin waistband, and regular coverage for those carefree & sun-flooded beach days - a timeliness style that will carry you with ease through summer.
Amelia runs a little bit smaller. So if you're between sizes we recommend going up a size. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
A reversible style that can be worn both printed or in plain black
Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
Premium Italian fabric (Uni fabric: 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane, Printed fabric: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane)
Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
We donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
|Size||Hip||Front length||Pants size (EU)|
|XS||86 - 90cm||21cm||34|
|S||90 - 94cm||22cm||34/36|
|M||94 - 98cm||23cm||38|
|L||98 - 102cm||24cm||40|
|XL||102 - 106cm||25cm||42|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love