Janice Bikini Bottom - Merlot Red
Oh.My.Gawd. - an eco-friendly mid-waist bottom! Super chic and minimalistic, this high-cut bikini bottom has the potential to become your favorite beach buddy this summer. Wear it high on the hip or low on the waist - whatever your mood is. The cheeky cut gives you medium coverage for worry-free tanning combined with a seamless finish to give a second-skin feel and flattering fit.
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size M (Height: 1,74cm/5’7”, Waist 66/26”, Hips 93/37”). Janice is true to size. So when in doubt, go for your usual size. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
Premium Italian fabric (78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane)
Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
For every purchase we donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
|Hip||Front length||Pants size (EU)|
|S||90 - 94cm||25cm||34/36|
|M||94 - 98cm||27cm||38|
|L||98 - 102cm||28cm||40|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love