Minimalist Sweatshirt | Ivory
Please check out our size guide before making a purchase
Looking for that comfy & snuggly sweater you can wear on high-rotation without getting tired of it? We got you.
Our effortlessly chic “Minimalist” sweatshirt will certainly become one of your favourite go-to pieces in no time - you may never want to take it off again. Throw it on with your favourite pair of leggings & runners for a low-key look, perfect for a cosy afternoon coffee catch-up with your bestie. Or wear it with that beloved sweatpants of yours, for a classic Sunday Netflix binge.
Fit info: Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size L. (Height: 1,78cm/5’10”). If you're unsure between sizes, we recommend to go up a size if you're looking for that oversize look.
- Made from 100% certified ring-spun combed organic cotton
- Fabric thickness: 300 G/M²
- Made in a certified Bangladesh Factory, under strict supervision of the Fair Wear Foundation
- Vegan fabric, ink & yarn
- Designed & embroidered with love in Hamburg, Germany
- Medium fit
- Inside with contrast vintage-white/navy loop yarn
- Soft & cozy feel
- Embroidered “Minimalist” logo in beige
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- A 10% donation will be made to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Sizing & Fit
Not sure which size you are? Use our size guide or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to help you out.
We love recycled & organic materials. That's why we use ECONYL® regenerated nylon for our swimwear and organic cotton for our apparel.
Use cold water, line dry only, mend when broken, handle with love. Also please wash our swimwear in a Guppyfriend bag to reduce microfibre shedding.