Cheers T-Shirt Unisex | Sand
Please check out our size guide before making a purchase
Good things are happening, like our eco-certified "Cheers” tee. Designed to celebrate sustainability and raise awareness on ethical & sustainable business practises in the fashion industry.
Thanks to its comfy medium fit, it will pair with literally everything in your wardrobe through all seasons. If you haven't already made room for it in your wardrobe, now is the time.
Fit info: Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size XS. (Height: 1,60cm/5’7”). If you're unsure between sizes, we recommend you to go down a size if you like a tighter fit.
- Made from 100% certified ring-spun combed organic cotton
- Fabric thickness: 180 G/M²
- Made in a certified Bangladesh Factory under strict supervision of the Fair Wear Foundation
- Vegan fabric & ink
- Designed & printed with love in Hamburg, Germany
- Medium fit
- Soft & comfy feel
- Water based ink
- Printed “Cheers to sustainability” statement in dark green
- 1x1 rib at neck collar
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- A 10% donation will be made to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Sizing & Fit
Not sure which size you are? Use our size guide or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to help you out.
We love recycled & organic materials. That's why we use ECONYL® regenerated nylon for our swimwear and organic cotton for our apparel.
Use cold water, line dry only, mend when broken, handle with love. Also please wash our swimwear in a Guppyfriend bag to reduce microfibre shedding.