Monica Bikini Top - Merlot Red
Classy, sophisticated, fetching - that’s Monica! This bikini top with an elastic underband and fully adjustable straight line straps provides you with ultimate support so you can swim all day long without a worry in the world. Wait, you want more push? This style is not padded but don’t worry - we’ve got you covered. Just cross the straps at the back and you are all set.
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size M. (Cup Size: 80C/36C, Height: 1,74cm/5’7”, Bust: 91/36”, Waist 66/26”, Hips 93/37”). If you're unsure between sizes, we recommend you to go up a size as the top runs a bit smaller. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
- Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
- Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
- Premium Italian fabric (78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane)
- Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
- Double lined & seamless finish to give a second skin feel
For every purchase we donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
|Size||Underbust||Cup height||Cup width||Cup size|
70 A,B,C,D/75 A,B
|M||70-75cm||18cm||13,5cm||75 C,D,DD/80 A,B|
|L||75-80cm||19cm||14,5cm||80 C,D/85 A,B,C|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE. We ship 100% carbon neutral. Orders to the United States and Canada are shipped via UPS Express.
We offer free shipping to Germany on orders above €70 as well as to EU countries on orders above 140€. Please note that returns are excluded from this offer. Free shipping orders to EU countries are shipped via UPS Standard, when applicable.
|Country||Shipping Costs||Delivery Time|
|Germany (DHL GoGreen)||4,95€||2-3 business days|
|United Kingdom (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|United Kingdom (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|All EU Countries (DHL GoGreen)||9,95€||5-8 business days|
|All EU Countries (UPS Standard)||12,95€||2-3 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (DHL GoGreen)||13,95€||5-8 business days|
|Non-EU Europe (UPS Standard)||16,95€||2-4 business days|
|USA & Canada (UPS Express)||19,95€||2-3 business days|
|Rest of the World (UPS Express)||upon request||upon request|